Sunday, May 11, 2008

yesterday...saturday..last day of the week..

Yesterday was the most enjoyable day of the week. 
   I went to the Club around 10:00 and stayed until 3:30. I played with the kids and kept the kids busy playing basketball and whiffle ball and some field hockey. The kids are great when you pay attention to them they love you. So all day yesterday I stayed and played with them and gave them attention. I think teaching the kids new things and also helping them with what they already know is awesome. We also played dodge ball in the small gym and these kids have arms on them, they can throw really well. During the session of field hockey we just played games and did the same thing as we did on Friday. I think this keeps the kids busier and lets them have more fun while doing it. 
     I think its funny the way the kids take it so seriously the way they play games. The way they fight if they think that the other kid is cheating or playing wrong. Teaching the kids is just a joy because they have this look in their eyes that they are so amazed by what is going on. I have such a joy just by giving the kids company and helping them out with things that they may love or learn. 

No comments: